Saturday 29 March 2014

Gym Competition Practice Session


  1. I'll be taking the gymnasts to Bishan on Monday. There will be return transport provided back to school, to reach school hopefully by 1.30pm if the traffic is smooth.
  2. Gymnasts are to take heavy breakfast in the morning, but I'll get some snacks for them too. Meet me at the Meeting Point at 9am. If parents choose to send your child directly to Bishan, you may do so but please alert me. 
  3. On the days of competition, gymnasts are to report to the teacher-in-charge once they reach the Sports Hall. 
  4. For gymnasts whose competition starts later in the afternoon, if you choose to attend school in the morning, please let the teachers in charge know. Transport will be provided if there's many of you. Teachers in charge will be calling you.
  5. Remember to sew on the number tags at the back of the leotards.
  6. Boys remember to bring along white socks (not those with grey bottom) for your Mushroom / Pommel Horse.
  7. I've bought 15 carpark coupons for Tue and Fri. Please approach the teacher-in-charge to purchase it if parents want them. It's $2.50 for each day. First come first serve. The coupons will be passed to me either on Monday or Tuesday. Please look for me to purchase them on Monday or Mrs Jennifer Tan to purchase them on Tuesday. 
That' all for now. I'll update more information when there's a need. For results, please refer to the SPSSC website at the end of each competition day.
~Mrs Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment