Monday 28 October 2013

update on Asian Gymnaestrada

I've just received an email stating that all participants will need to be present for the Opening Ceremony and the Gala Performance on top of our performance item. So, a breakdown on the details as below:

2 Nov Sat, 2 pm - 3.30 pm: Opening Ceremony (which all participants will need to march in for the ceremony) Lunch will be provided for this day. I've yet to get confirmation on the time we need to report. My estimation is about 12pm. There are performances from 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm. However, if parents have other commitments, I think parents have the right to pick your child up after 3.30 pm. Please inform me on that day.

3 Nov Sun, 2 pm - 4 pm: Our performance slot. Lunch provided. Again, I estimated that we should meet at the venue at about 12 pm. Our item number is #25. I'm attending another meeting on Thursday evening to iron out the exact meeting venue and  time. I'll inform all via this blog and when I see the girls on Friday's practice.
3 Nov Sun, 7 pm - 8.30 pm: Gala Performance.  There is a 3-hour break with dinner provided before the start of Gala Performance. Many of our girls are young, and parents may not be able to accommodate to this timing. Do provide feedback to me so that I can forward to SG about it on Thursday's meeting.

Regards,
Mrs Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment